Monday, May 24, 2010

I know, shut up.

I think that Michael Emerson--the guy who played Ben Linus on Lost--is adorable.













I mean really...


How can you not just want to smile back at him? Forgive me for my fangirlishness; it will only last through this post.

I'm watching him on Kimmel right now, and I can't get over how sweet he looks. He's all smiles, and laughing at all the jokes, and I'm pretty sure I'm mixing the actor and the character up a little, because I kind of feel like, "Aww, it's nice to see him happy." I think I'd probably feel the same way if Alan Rickman were in his Snape costume on a late night talk show laughing it up.

I'll be the first to admit that Benjamin Linus was--erm--flawed. And pretty unattractive. But I pitied him, and was pulling for him, pretty much from the beginning. Like, "Poor Ben. He's had it rough. And he's adorable. Let's give him a happy ending."

I loved Ben's ending, in both timelines. And, bonus, when I see Michael Emerson with a smile on his face, I can smile back and believe that Ben is happy, too.

No comments: