Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just so's everyone is on the same page...

Turns out, I'm not moving back to California in any permanent fashion. At least, not yet. After a somewhat dramatic airing-out with my mum, the consensus was that a) I should probably stay in one place until I am finally (finally!) finished with my BA; and b) that they do want me around.


So after laying some ground rules and deciding that a trip to San Diego was still in order (I have a lot of stuff here still, I'm guest preaching at my church on April 10th, and I have an important appointment to go to the next week), it was decided that I would come back to Jacksonville for all the same reasons I named when I moved the first time. 


I feel good about this decision. And, though I'm bummed that I won't get to spend more time with lots of good people whom I love, this is important. And I'm glad I'm not turning my back on that.

No comments: