Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Brevity

Okay, I have two answers to Molly's six word challenge.

This one inspires me.

It's from the Latin "quod ero spero," and it's the Booth motto. I'm not sure if my translation is anything near accurate, but it's what I put together from the meaning of each word.

This one is who I hope I am.

Now it's Shannon, Becca (even though you don't have a blog, there's no reason you shouldn't get to play, friend), and JP's turn.

Here's how to play:
1) Write your own six word memoir.

2) Post it on your blog--you can use pictures, too!

3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.

4) Tag some other people!

5) Make sure to tell those people you've tagged them!

6) Have fun.

No comments: